13 July 2011

Vacation

Tomorrow our family goes on vacation. It has been planned for some time now. We came back from visiting the States this past February. We had tried a few different times to get a vacation time since our 10 weeks in the states had been non stop on the go. Well, here we are 5 months later and getting to get away. So I will not post on here for at least a week, maybe a bit longer.

I wanted to say thank you to those that have already started praying for Mary and please continue to. There is much hope for her, she is recovering. The dr's do not think it is a deathly situation. We know there's always hope in Jesus regardless. I have friends that will check up on her and keep us posted. I hope and pray I come back to her walking, smiling, and someone has a solution to where she will live and thrive as a normal child.

Aloha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations