08 July 2011

Fruit and Fruit Friday

Well, I tried posting this last night and the power and internet were not working together for me. Let's try this again.

I don't have a flower today because my husband is taking visitors on safari and has our camera. So I have two fruits today. A lemon and lime. Funny, the lemons here are green and the limes are typically yellow.


I love making fresh lemonade with their lemons. I also like to eat them raw, they're a bit less tart. Still tart though. You can make lemonade super easy. Just get a pitcher, put a cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice, a cup of sugar, fill it with water, stir and enjoy! With the limes I mainly use them for the best salsa from scratch found HERE or I cut up an avocado and squirt it over it and sprinkle garlic salt. Yum.

Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations