19 November 2010

Servant Life

We just partnered with a new ministry called Student Life. You may have heard of them, especially if you are/were part of a youth group. It's so incredible to see how Jesus connects us with people. I couldn't have even begun to write a better story than the one He is and continues to write and plan out for our lives. I graduated from Keller High School and was part of the youth group at FBC Keller. Every summer we went to a student life camp and in the fall went to a student life conference. In my first year of college I volunteered as a leader for our youth group when we went to these events as well. They recently did an email interview with me and just posted it on their blog if you are interested in checkin 'em out. There's still room on one of their teams too!

Click below:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations