07 January 2009

San Angelo

We're now in San Angelo for a few more days. Yesterday we had Elisha's birthday party and it was a hit! A lot of people came and we had fun digging into cake... Eli literally did so! Tomorrow Bud and I go back to Keller for a night then fly out Friday. I am regretting the decision to be gone from Eli for 6 nights. What was I thinking?! It'll be a great vacation for Bud and I but seriously... it'll be so lonely. I know he'll be fine since he'll be with with grandparents. We'll just have to stay super busy in Cali. It's been wonderful seeing friends and family here. I'll post pictures once I get them from friends... I forgot to charge our camera battery! We've gotten emails and calls from our Kenyan family. The kids are doing great. Most everyone is getting over malaria. Georgie has been sick but not sure with what. Humphrey, our social worker, has done a great job keeping things running. We're so thankful for him! More to come...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations