06 April 2012

From home back to home.

Touch down in Kenya! Ran through airports and actually enjoyed all my plane rides, getting to read and listen to music and teachings. I fully enjoyed the 12 days in Texas, going deeper with family/friends. I found a place to rest my head and felt at home. And so grateful to those that spent endless hours loving and being Jesus around me. So leaving, i had never felt more healed up and equipped. It was a peaceful leaving, knowing it was for such a time as this that i was to be sent out. But at the same time, my heart ached to say see you later to family and friends I spent time with. (you know who you are!) This time back has been so different than ever. And reuniting with my three most favorites has been fabulous. I can't smooch their cheeks enough! Got to spend the day with the in-laws before they flew out tonight and also our great friends, Sean and Meredith from Kitale are here with us in Nairobi. I'm just peachy as can be. :-) Looking forward to getting out to Mattaw the first time on Easter sunday. It's gonna be a PARTY for Jesus. He's alive!!!

"He's not a baby in a manger anymore, he's not a broken man on a tree, he didn't stay in the grave and he's not staying in heaven forever. He's ALIVE!" (misty Edwards song)

Here we are enjoying some time in Nairobi before heading back to the slow paced town life. Well, theres a lot of work to be done but it's going to be GOOD. Life is good. Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations