27 April 2010

More Goodbyes... or rather "see you later"

I missed it! I missed posting about Claire on her two month birthday. So Claire is two months! It's crazy to think how fast that went. She weighed in at a whopping 10 pounds at her two month Dr. appointment. A little sack of taters. She went from being in the 20th percentile to the 50th. It was terrible getting her shots. I hadn't heard her scream that loud! Broke my heart. She's doing great though. Sleeping is getting better at night. It's usually guaranteed that she'll be out for the night by 11 or 12 and she usually sleeps until 9 or 10 in the morning. She is starting to coo and smile a ton. I LOVE it!

Yesterday I was packing like crazy. Elisha got quiet so I figured I should check on him and here is what I found...

He found my mascara and knew to put it on his eyes!

Yesterday morning we had our last play date with the Caldwell's. So sad! :( Here I am in the picture with one of the most beautiful and sweet 10 yr old girls I know, Caroline. Also Guy is in the picture. He and Caroline came and lived in Kitale for 10 weeks with their parents. They came when they were 5 and 6. Very awesome family.

And here's just a sweet picture of Sophie

Finally, a pic of Lauren and I with all our kids. LOVE her. One of my dearest friends in the world.
Today we said our goodbyes to the Beaver family. We had pizza for lunch at their house.
BIG squeeze! I know once Eli realizes we've gone half way around the world, he realize something is missing in his life... Julia!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations